2023 Financial Benchmarker Results: The (PPP) Party is Over - Webinar
Oct 18, 2023 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Live, Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Wednesday, October 18, 2023
3-4:30 PM (ET), 12-1:30 PM (PT)
This webinar will highlight key trends and divergent findings from the 2023 Financial Benchmarker Survey with aggregate results of more than 1,200 construction companies. By covering key leverage, efficiency, liquidity, and profitability ratios, this webinar will help you discover the key performance indicators most relevant to contractors and learn how this data impacts operations and the overall company. Find out how CFMA’s Financial Benchmarker suite of products can improve your company’s financial forecasting.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Demonstrate the vital importance of benchmarking
- Identify the key ratios of financial performance
- Summarize the 2023 Financial Benchmarker results
- Learn how to utilize the Benchmarker site and obtain reports to benefit your company
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group-internet webinar at the Overview Level. No prerequisites are required, but some knowledge of financial statements and key ratios is helpful.
Earn 1.5 CPE credits in the field of Finance.
Earn 1.5 Professional Development credits which can be applied to either the General or Construction Knowledge industry.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in understanding more about construction industry financial benchmarks
- Company owners
- Surety and insurance agents
- Vice presidents of finance
Free for CFMA Members
$69 for Non-Members